PEEP INTO THE MINDS OF DECISION MAKERS,
Across four days, across multiple venues, the Pre-conference brings some of the greatest experts in the industry -HR and other sectors. Make connections across industry, listen to stalwarts from across the country, know what transforms organizations, makes them extraordinary. The pre-conference is for you, if you are looking to push boundaries and make a sizeable leap into the future.
LESSONS FROM A VIBRANT HR FUTURE!
NHRD Masterclass Sessions
December 03 - 06
Deep-dive tutorials, hands-on, practical workshops facilitated by thought-leaders in relevant disciplines of HR, woven around the theme, Spirit of Entrepreneurship. Designed to provide conceptual clarity, the workshops would equip you with tools and practical insights to implement within organisations. The classes would cover a wide range of topics, relevant to specific domains as well as address issues faced by all levels of seniority among HR professionals
THe perfect environment for
December 3rd - 6th
Developing Intrapreneurship in HR Professionals – by IIM Bangalore
- Who Should Attend: Ambitious HR professional with 5 years plus experience wanting to become CHROs
- Venue: IIM-B (google map)
- Dates: Saturday, 3rd and Sunday, 4th December 2016 – 10 am till 5 pm
- Registration: Max 36, on first come, first served basis. Fee Rs 2000 for 2 day program includes lunch & tea Coffee for both days
- Objective: Understand the mindset, elements of entrepreneurship and its applicability to professionals working in industry. Concept and applicability of the LEAN CANVAS, an entrepreneurship model developed by NSRCEL, IIMB. Participants would to experience application of LEAN CANVAS through case studies and finally learn to apply the model in their professional assignments at the workplace
- Content: would include world view of entrepreneurship, elements associated; entrepreneurial thinking in HR, ability to diagnose, identify issues relating to stake holder with the limitations/constraints, create or co-create solutions internally and execute them to create value. Understand the LEAN CANVAS model developed by NSRCEL. These would be supplemented with insights from HR leaders who are non CEOs and running their businesses successfully; and finally constraints, challenges of reflecting intrapreneurship behavior and overcoming them and enabling application of the LEAN CANVAS Model in their workplace
- Prof Suresh Bhagvathulla, IIMB
- Prof Vasanthi Srinivasan, IIMB
- Prof Srivadhini, IIMB
- Pratik Kumar CEO, Wipro Fluid Power, & Sreekanth M, MD CSC will be sharing their perspectives on intrapreneurship
for any queries contact Jose - 9900049026 / firstname.lastname@example.org
On the spot registration available tomorrow morning.
Please reach the venue by 9 am with a Cheque favoring “National HRD Network National Conference”, payable at Bangalore for Rs. 2300/-
Developing a culture of Intrapreneurship by EDI, Ahmedabad
- Who should attend: senior HR professional with 8 to 10 years’ experience, business leaders, entrepreneurs who want to develop the right culture within their set ups and optimize human potential
- Venue: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Koramangala google map
- Dates: 5th and 6th December 2016, 10 am till 5 pm
- Registration: Max 45, on first come, first served basis. Fee Rs 2000 for 2 day program includes lunch & tea Coffee for both days
- Objectives: Primarily enable a) understanding of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship, b) promoting and sustaining a culture around them and thereby c) to optimise human potential of organisations
- Content: understanding of corporate entrepreneurship and its relationship with intrapreneurship; organisational environment diagnosis through a practical and appropriate climate instrument; design and sustain strategies on creating a culture that promote intrapreneurship and build an entrepreneurial organisation
- Professor Sunil Shukla, Director Entrepreneurship Development Institute. Recently, he was adjudged winner of the coveted 'Outstanding Entrepreneurship Program Abroad - 2014', for Institute's flagship PG Programme by the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE). Dr. Shukla has been involved in promoting entrepreneurship at national and international levels. His activities include ILO-SAAT Missions for capacity building of IEDI, Kathmandu; faculty support to UNIDO, Amman; and to TVTC, Zambia. He is the Member Secretary of South Asia Forum for Entrepreneurship Education and Research. During 2006-11, he successfully anchored a mega project 'Unleashing Entrepreneurship for Development and Trade' in Greater Mekong Sub-region countries, sponsored by SDC, Switzerland
- Thought Leaders from Deloitte
For any queries contact Ramesh Dasary - 9880334333 / email@example.com
Get a ringside seat to watch the best of the
By the Fire – Professionalisation of a traditional Family Business (Ayurveda)
7th Dec 6:30 pm till 8:30 pm
Facilitated Mr. PM Kumar – MD & VC Parampara Family Business Institute
- Who should attend: Professionals who are keen to know about Transformational journey of Traditional family business
- Venue:Bangalore - St Joseph's College new MBA Campus - MG Road
- Registration:Max 100, Free . Registration is must
- Content: Professionalisation of a traditional Family Business (Ayurveda)
Family Business is always intriguing more-so when it comes to a traditional family business that runs on legacy, heritage, ethics and values. Found virtually in every sector of the world’s economies, family enterprises are the most common form of business entity in the world. Yet, their ownership, management, and family composition create a complexity that requires special knowledge and skills in order to understand them effectively.
The members of two traditional family business will share with you the transformational journey in their family business.
- How does professionalism help in this transformation
- Challenges faced
- Way forward
- Next generation
About Sadvaidyashala Pvt Ltd (SVL)
Sadvaidyasala Pvt Ltd (SVL) is one of the oldest concerns manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines in Karnataka. As on 2014, it manufactures over 200 classical and proprietary Ayurvedic preparations. The company was established by Sri. B.V. Pundit (Bhishagratna Ayurveda Vidwan) in 1913 at Nanjangud, a small town near Mysore in Karnataka. In 2014, this 100 year old family owned business is managed by the third generation family members
About AVN Group
From a humble beginning, AVN Group grew into a group of Ayurvedic Organisations over the past eight decades through the committed efforts of three generations of the Varier family in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital was founded in 1930 at Madurai by the renowned Ayurvedic Physician Arya Vaidyan N. Rama Varier, an illustrious disciple of the late Vaidya Ratnam P.S. Varier of Kottakkal.
immerse in new learning and
December 03 - 04 - 05 - 06
Live & breathe innovation, the 3M way!
- Who Should attend: Professionals who are keen to imbibe "culture of innovation"
- Venue: 3M India Limited , Plot No. 48-51, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560100
- Date & Time: Tuesday,6th December,2016, 2.00pm -5.00pm
- Registrations: Max 40, on first come, first served basis
- 3M is considered one of the most innovative companies in the world. An organization that is more than 110 years old. The company owe's it's legacy and continued relevance to the customers through the truly innovative products that touches lives of people
- Objectives: To enable participants get a deep understanding of the culture of innovation built over decades a glimpse into the fascinating world of cross pollinated platforms that help 3M come up with unique innovations to know the processes followed , starting from customer in sighting, to developing products or solutions and then presenting them to the customers finally, an idea of how the company lives and breathes innovation not just with products, but practices, processes and most definitely the people
- Faculty: Abhijeet Saungikar, Sr Lab Head
A sneak peek into GE's innovation hub
- Who should attend: Any professional with a curious mind and penchant to learn
- Venue: Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. ; John F Welch Technology Centre; Plot #122, EPIP, Phase 2; Whitefield Road; Bangalore - 560066 google map
- Date & Time: Tuesday,6th December,2016, 2.00pm -5.00pm
- Registrations: Max 35, on first come, first served basis
- GE is the world's leading Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by building a culture of innovation.
- Objectives: To enable participants get a
- A deep understanding of the products and technologies that engineers here work on
- Understand the workflows and how our devices help in improving lives of customers
- A glimpse into the life of an engineer at GE - Innovation, processes, culture, campus
Coordinator - Geetha Ranganathan (firstname.lastname@example.org)